New Life Church offers a children’s ministry designed to engage the heart and spirit of each child that participates. Your child will have a great time learning, singing, dancing, and connecting with other kids in a safe environment. There are two opportunities to connect your child in our children’s ministry.
Sunday morning New Life offers four classes for our 10:45am service based on the age of the child:
- The Nursery is geared to engage infants to toddlers.
- The 2 & 3 year old class.
- The PreSchool Class includes 3 to 5 year olds.
- New Life Kids is designed for children in grades k-3
- Group45 is designed for students in grades 4-5.
A cry room is provided for infants. This room is for parents to use and is stocked with items that you may need to pacify a fussy infant.
- Wednesday nights New Life offers Basic Training Discipleship for children ages Pre-School to 5th grade. Register your child for Basic Training. Pre-Service begins at 6:45PM | Basic Training begins at 7:00PM
If you are interested in more information about New Life’s ministries to children or you are inquiring about volunteering, please contact our Family Pastor Wesley Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-727-3369.